Oh no they din't

The following article from the UK's Guardian came up in my news feed a few minutes ago: Scientists demand tougher guidelines on teaching of creationism in schools

My eyes were immediately drawn to the photo and the caption beneath:



Accidental typo or intentional insult?

I emailed the Guardian the following:


Hello,

I'm assuming the error in the caption under the photo of Sir David Attenborough and Richard Dawkins was completely unintentional, and the spelling of will soon be corrected to say "Dawkins" instead of "Dorkins".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2011/sep/19/scientists-demand-guidelines-creationism-schools



I will be sure to update everyone on the developments of this Very Serious Story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I always believe rape victims

I apologize for not intentionally startling you, cranky lady

There was a good bit of hair pulling too